We gave the Wonder Woman makeup from MAC quite the run down and review. Now we can start to do the same to Archie! Welcome to M.A.C. Archie’s Girls, available at maccosmetics.com on January 30th, from NYC M·A·C Stores January 31 st, all other US locations February 7th, and international in March.
Betty and Veronica – the names alone are a vivid four-color flashback to an era of sweet, comic book innocence. Their eternal love triangle, with all-American freckle-faced Archie, is legendary in its teen tension, tight sweaters and two-toned saddle shoe charm. Girl-next-door blonde Betty vs. vivacious, spoiled rich-girl, brunette Veronica, an epic rivalry, now in two contrasting M·A·C color collections, packaged in exclusively designed cases.
[issuu viewmode=presentation layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Flight%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=130124205248-5d0b160d7c75451e87bedbf77f625b34 docname=archies_girls_pr username=richjohnston loadinginfotext=BleedingCool.com%3A%20Archie’s%20Girls%20-%20MAC%20Makeup showhtmllink=true tag=archie width=420 height=325 unit=px]
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017