We gave the Wonder Woman makeup from MAC quite the run down and review. Now we can start to do the same to Archie! Welcome to M.A.C. Archie’s Girls, available at maccosmetics.com on January 30th, from NYC M·A·C Stores January 31 st, all other US locations February 7th, and international in March.
Betty and Veronica – the names alone are a vivid four-color flashback to an era of sweet, comic book innocence. Their eternal love triangle, with all-American freckle-faced Archie, is legendary in its teen tension, tight sweaters and two-toned saddle shoe charm. Girl-next-door blonde Betty vs. vivacious, spoiled rich-girl, brunette Veronica, an epic rivalry, now in two contrasting M·A·C color collections, packaged in exclusively designed cases.
[issuu viewmode=presentation layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Flight%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=130124205248-5d0b160d7c75451e87bedbf77f625b34 docname=archies_girls_pr username=richjohnston loadinginfotext=BleedingCool.com%3A%20Archie’s%20Girls%20-%20MAC%20Makeup showhtmllink=true tag=archie width=420 height=325 unit=px]
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017