Music magazine Mondo Sonoro, in Spain, is reporting on the news that Alan Moore is visiting the country, after he was seen buying books about the current anti-capitalist 15-M protest movement in a comic store in Madrid. The rest of the Spanish media is starting to pick up the story as well and it is all over social media with people madly trying to get photos of the man in the Spanish sun.
However Moore collaborator and Madrid-born Jose Villarrubia, has got in touch with Bleeding Cool to try and help scotch the story. That it was someone with the same name as Alan buying the books. And to confirm that Alan, as usual, is at home in Northampton. In England. And last time I checked he didn’t even have a passport anymore…
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017