Music magazine Mondo Sonoro, in Spain, is reporting on the news that Alan Moore is visiting the country, after he was seen buying books about the current anti-capitalist 15-M protest movement in a comic store in Madrid. The rest of the Spanish media is starting to pick up the story as well and it is all over social media with people madly trying to get photos of the man in the Spanish sun.
However Moore collaborator and Madrid-born Jose Villarrubia, has got in touch with Bleeding Cool to try and help scotch the story. That it was someone with the same name as Alan buying the books. And to confirm that Alan, as usual, is at home in Northampton. In England. And last time I checked he didn’t even have a passport anymore…
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017
- Image Comics’ $428 Humble Bundle To Benefit Human Rights Campaign For Their 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017