Music magazine Mondo Sonoro, in Spain, is reporting on the news that Alan Moore is visiting the country, after he was seen buying books about the current anti-capitalist 15-M protest movement in a comic store in Madrid. The rest of the Spanish media is starting to pick up the story as well and it is all over social media with people madly trying to get photos of the man in the Spanish sun.
However Moore collaborator and Madrid-born Jose Villarrubia, has got in touch with Bleeding Cool to try and help scotch the story. That it was someone with the same name as Alan buying the books. And to confirm that Alan, as usual, is at home in Northampton. In England. And last time I checked he didn’t even have a passport anymore…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018