Music magazine Mondo Sonoro, in Spain, is reporting on the news that Alan Moore is visiting the country, after he was seen buying books about the current anti-capitalist 15-M protest movement in a comic store in Madrid. The rest of the Spanish media is starting to pick up the story as well and it is all over social media with people madly trying to get photos of the man in the Spanish sun.
However Moore collaborator and Madrid-born Jose Villarrubia, has got in touch with Bleeding Cool to try and help scotch the story. That it was someone with the same name as Alan buying the books. And to confirm that Alan, as usual, is at home in Northampton. In England. And last time I checked he didn’t even have a passport anymore…
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017