Warning to retailers, in case you’d created any promotions around Justice League Of America #1 and its flags-of-all-the-states-and-more covers, it will be skipping a week. UPDATE: A retailer now tells us that their orders are now scheduled for a further week after that, the 20th of February,
As well as Justice League Of America’s Vibe #1, the launch books of the JLA wil now be published on the 13th of February rather than the 6th. UPDATE: A retailer now tells us that their orders are now scheduled for a further week after that, the 20th of February.
So if you has some media event planned, hopefully that will; be time enough to make amends.
And hey, what better Valentine’s gift to give than the flag cover that relates to your partner’s state of birth/state of first kiss/state when you both got it together?And no, there is not a flag for “drunken”. Unless you inude [INSERT STATE THAT WOULD BE MOST APPROPRIATE TO SUGGEST INEBRIETY TO A GENERAL AMERICAN AUDIENCE]. Am I right?
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017