Aaron Haaland of A Comic Shop, Florida, writes;
Hey Fandom! Young Avengers was awesome! The kids are alright! Storm gets a Wolverine haircut. Sam Humphries’ Uncanny X-Force rocked, I love me some Puck! Also, Sam’s Sacrifice #4 is actually here AND worth the wait!
Bedlam #3 has 96 murdered kittens! Masks #3 solidified my new affair with pulp.
The Green Lantern books finally kicked Third Army into high gear. The Joker books make me thing Alfred’s on that platter and either Joker ends up becoming Red Hood again or Red Hood kills him this time around. I can’t wait for Batman #17!
- J.M. DeMatteis On His “Don’t Punch A Nazi” Captain America Comic From 1982 - January 24, 2017
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017