Aaron Haaland of A Comic Shop, Florida, writes;
Hey Fandom! Young Avengers was awesome! The kids are alright! Storm gets a Wolverine haircut. Sam Humphries’ Uncanny X-Force rocked, I love me some Puck! Also, Sam’s Sacrifice #4 is actually here AND worth the wait!
Bedlam #3 has 96 murdered kittens! Masks #3 solidified my new affair with pulp.
The Green Lantern books finally kicked Third Army into high gear. The Joker books make me thing Alfred’s on that platter and either Joker ends up becoming Red Hood again or Red Hood kills him this time around. I can’t wait for Batman #17!
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017