“We feel that it trivializes the horrors of slavery and what African Americans experienced. Tarantino and Weinstein didn’t have action figures for their movie Inglorious Basterds because they know the Jewish community would never allow it, and the African-American community shouldn’t allow anyone to disrespect our ancestors.” – Najee Ali, director of the Los Angeles civil rights group Project Islamic Hope
Oh look, they’re going for lots of money too.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017