“We feel that it trivializes the horrors of slavery and what African Americans experienced. Tarantino and Weinstein didn’t have action figures for their movie Inglorious Basterds because they know the Jewish community would never allow it, and the African-American community shouldn’t allow anyone to disrespect our ancestors.” – Najee Ali, director of the Los Angeles civil rights group Project Islamic Hope
Oh look, they’re going for lots of money too.
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017