So I’ve been getting more scanned pages of Leverage: The Con Job (ahead of Amazon delivering my copy), and these are from closer towards the end of the novel so, you know, spoilers. I guess. But still.
That’s disgusting, that’s horrible, it’s so out of character, I would never, NEVER, say the word “Certainly” under such circumstances. I would say the word “Absolutely”. I expect an amendment in the inevitable second print.
Oh look, my girls made it into the book too…
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018
- What Happens if the Big Two Stop Publishing Comics? Find Out in This New Comic - January 20, 2018
- Comics Creator Mark Campos Has Died, Aged 55 - January 20, 2018
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018