So I’ve been getting more scanned pages of Leverage: The Con Job (ahead of Amazon delivering my copy), and these are from closer towards the end of the novel so, you know, spoilers. I guess. But still.
That’s disgusting, that’s horrible, it’s so out of character, I would never, NEVER, say the word “Certainly” under such circumstances. I would say the word “Absolutely”. I expect an amendment in the inevitable second print.
Oh look, my girls made it into the book too…
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017
- Transformers: Lost Light #8 Features Trans Women Transformers - July 27, 2017
- Second Printings For Generation Gone, Generations: Hulks, Snotgirl, Shirtless Bear Fighter, And Edge Of Venomverse - July 27, 2017