So I’ve been getting more scanned pages of Leverage: The Con Job (ahead of Amazon delivering my copy), and these are from closer towards the end of the novel so, you know, spoilers. I guess. But still.
That’s disgusting, that’s horrible, it’s so out of character, I would never, NEVER, say the word “Certainly” under such circumstances. I would say the word “Absolutely”. I expect an amendment in the inevitable second print.
Oh look, my girls made it into the book too…
- DC Comics To Charge $2.99 Digital For Its New $3.99 Print Comics - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017
- Marvel Reveals One Of Their Secret Free Comic Book Day Title To Be Guardians AND Defenders - January 18, 2017
- In Today’s Amazing Spider-Man, No One Is Talking About Sins Past, Least Of All Dan Slott - January 18, 2017
- A World With So, So Many Supermen – Trinity And Superman Spoilers - January 18, 2017