So I’ve been getting more scanned pages of Leverage: The Con Job (ahead of Amazon delivering my copy), and these are from closer towards the end of the novel so, you know, spoilers. I guess. But still.
That’s disgusting, that’s horrible, it’s so out of character, I would never, NEVER, say the word “Certainly” under such circumstances. I would say the word “Absolutely”. I expect an amendment in the inevitable second print.
Oh look, my girls made it into the book too…
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017