Edel Rodriguez’s art from The Village Voice, illustrating an article on Amazing Spider-Man #700 and an interview with Dan Slott.
When I was a kid, I liked the Spider-Man cartoons, but the thing that got me into comics was Spider-Man coming to my town to a 7-Eleven to sign comics. I was eight, and I brought my first comics for him to sign. I got there early because I wanted to see him swing him in. This was Spielbergian California, like E.T. or Poltergeist, and after a while I started freaking out because I realized there were no tall buildings for him to swing on.
I thought both were worth sharing.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017