The DC Domo 2 1/2 inch figurines, out next month, show off a variety designs including DC Classic and DC New 52 for some. But because they are boxed mystery fugures, you won’t know whether of not your Superman will have underwear or not until you open it. Or if you’ve been stuck with Aquaman again.
There will also be 4 inch figurines with greater detail for Superman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Dark Knight Batman and the 60’s TV Batman.
Here are the figures and the ratios… thanks to Action Figure Insider for these
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017