It was previously listed with a wrong initial price and a discounted price based on that. Now the initial price is correct, but the discounted price has dropped even further. It is, rather appropriately, a steal.
Nothing else appears to have had such a serious price drop ahead of publication, it feels like someone might have entered the wrong information in when trying to correct an earlier mistake.
So shops, readers, whoever you are, you might want to fill your boots…
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Original Art Page From Asterix Breaks Records, Sells For $300,000 - January 23, 2017
- Ed Begley Jr Investigates Giant Robot Building With February’s “Build” Loot Crate - January 23, 2017
- Titan Has A Bunch Of Dark Souls And Assassin’s Creed Comics Out For April 2017… - January 23, 2017
- DC Comics Admits That Batman/The Shadow By Scott Snyder, Steve Orlando And Riley Rossmo – Exists - January 23, 2017