But not everyone found his prequel story in the CBLDF Libery Annual. Or can afford the original issue 27 when he forst appeared.
Well, in March, following up on their Michonne Special, Image are publishing the Walking Dead: Governor Special, featuring his first appearance and the CBLDF short story, boith of which tie in rather well to the current TV series.
WALKING DEAD THE GOVERNOR SPECIAL (MR)
(W) Robert Kirkman (A/CA) Charlie Adlard, Cliff Rathburn
This special Walking Dead issue contains a reprint of THE WALKING DEAD 27, featuring the first appearance of The Governor, as well as the Governor origin story that first appeared in the CBLDF LIBERTY ANNUAL 2012. Find out the origins of the villain from THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 3!
In Shops: 3/6/2013
And the standard Walking Dead #108 of course, the only description of which reads “Ezekiel has a tiger.” As the cover shows.
But also in March come the Walking Dead Series 3 toys… there’s a lot of Michonne to go around.
WALKING DEAD TV SERIES 3 AF ASST (Net) (C: 0-1-1)
Publisher: TMP TOYS / MCFARLANE’S TOYS
BASED ON THE HIT AMC TV SERIES!
Merle Dixon (#14462-8)
Autopsy Zombie (#14463-5)
Michonne’s Pet Zombie 1 (#14464-2)
Michonne’s Pet Zombie 2 (#14465-9)
Assorted Case Pack Information: Standard 12-pack case includes 3 pieces of Michonne & Merle Dixon and 2 pieces each of the Zombies. Call your local retailer for pricing.
Solid Case Pack Information: Standard 12-pack case includes 12 solids of the figure. Refer to individual item codes above when ordering.
In Shops: 3/27/2013
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017