But not everyone found his prequel story in the CBLDF Libery Annual. Or can afford the original issue 27 when he forst appeared.
Well, in March, following up on their Michonne Special, Image are publishing the Walking Dead: Governor Special, featuring his first appearance and the CBLDF short story, boith of which tie in rather well to the current TV series.
WALKING DEAD THE GOVERNOR SPECIAL (MR)
(W) Robert Kirkman (A/CA) Charlie Adlard, Cliff Rathburn
This special Walking Dead issue contains a reprint of THE WALKING DEAD 27, featuring the first appearance of The Governor, as well as the Governor origin story that first appeared in the CBLDF LIBERTY ANNUAL 2012. Find out the origins of the villain from THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 3!
In Shops: 3/6/2013
And the standard Walking Dead #108 of course, the only description of which reads “Ezekiel has a tiger.” As the cover shows.
But also in March come the Walking Dead Series 3 toys… there’s a lot of Michonne to go around.
WALKING DEAD TV SERIES 3 AF ASST (Net) (C: 0-1-1)
Publisher: TMP TOYS / MCFARLANE’S TOYS
BASED ON THE HIT AMC TV SERIES!
Merle Dixon (#14462-8)
Autopsy Zombie (#14463-5)
Michonne’s Pet Zombie 1 (#14464-2)
Michonne’s Pet Zombie 2 (#14465-9)
Assorted Case Pack Information: Standard 12-pack case includes 3 pieces of Michonne & Merle Dixon and 2 pieces each of the Zombies. Call your local retailer for pricing.
Solid Case Pack Information: Standard 12-pack case includes 12 solids of the figure. Refer to individual item codes above when ordering.
In Shops: 3/27/2013
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017