Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool.
Here is a new trailer for Warm Bodies, the zombie love story starring Nicholas Hoult and Teresa Palmer. This trailer wants to make absolutely sure that you know John Malkovich is in the film too.
You’ll also begin to understand the father-daughter-boyfriend triangle at the heart of the story just a little more.
While I am sure this will be popular with the girls, I expect it resonate with a male demographic too, not least because it comes very much from a boy’s point of view.
I know that I have felt like a mangled mess when approaching a girl. I can identify with R’s having to remember to just be himself.
I also have some experience of running from a blood thirsty father who just couldn’t understand what a great suitor I was. Disappointingly, I wasn’t running from John Malkovich. Maybe next time.
- Massive Mighty Morphin Spoilers For The Power Rangers Movie, Revealed - March 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015