Cambridgeshire resident Becky Palmer, an illustration PhD student at Anglia Ruskin University, and Rosie Faragher, a Bristol-based artist, illustrator and writer.
The new comic will include a mixture of stories and puzzles produced by professional artists – including many Anglia Ruskin graduates – as well as contributions from young readers.
Becky, 30, who will launch the comic in the city today, said: “The magazine is a response to our feeling that there are very few good quality comics for 9-12-year-olds currently available in the UK. Also the range of stories, and the visuals used to tell them, is at present quite limited.
“Some excellent magazines started appearing a few years ago, such as Anorak and Okido, but nothing for the age range that we were interested in publishing for.”
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017