The North Carolina Comicon was told, “No more” after only two hours into their show. Run by North Carolina’s Ultimate Comics retailer, Alan Gill, the show saw attendance of over 4,500 people in only its 3rd year and quickly maxed out capacity.
Hosting such talent as Frank Cho, Cary Nord, Tommy Lee Edwards, Bernard Chang and others, the show also featured several panels. Announcements for next year’s show will be coming soon.
- Massive Mighty Morphin Spoilers For The Power Rangers Movie, Revealed - March 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015