In what proves to be the strongest week for Marvel Now! thus far, Taylor and I look at three highly-anticipated relaunch titles, including Rick Remender’s Captain America #1, Mark Waid’s Indestructible Hulk #1, and Kathryn Immonen’s Journey Into Mystery #646.
Then I chat with deviantART’s Ron Martino & Josh Wattles about the company’s new collaborative project, Odyssey II with Clive Barker. We discuss the essence of deviantART, how collaborative work is changing the community, the nature of ownership and entitlement, and where they see things going next.
It’s another huge episode, but would you expect anything less?! To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
deviantART Twitter: @deviantART
deviantART website: deviantart.com
Ron Martino Twitter: @RonMartino
Odyssey II Project: techgnotic.deviantart.com/journal/Odyssey-II-with-Clive-Barker-331804956
If you want to read Ron’s article on storytelling referenced during the interview, you can find that here: The Future Of Storytelling
And if you’d like to see Josh’s video looking at copyright and ownership in reference to fan art, you can find that here: Fan Art Law
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018