In what proves to be the strongest week for Marvel Now! thus far, Taylor and I look at three highly-anticipated relaunch titles, including Rick Remender’s Captain America #1, Mark Waid’s Indestructible Hulk #1, and Kathryn Immonen’s Journey Into Mystery #646.
Then I chat with deviantART’s Ron Martino & Josh Wattles about the company’s new collaborative project, Odyssey II with Clive Barker. We discuss the essence of deviantART, how collaborative work is changing the community, the nature of ownership and entitlement, and where they see things going next.
It’s another huge episode, but would you expect anything less?! To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
deviantART Twitter: @deviantART
deviantART website: deviantart.com
Ron Martino Twitter: @RonMartino
Odyssey II Project: techgnotic.deviantart.com/journal/Odyssey-II-with-Clive-Barker-331804956
If you want to read Ron’s article on storytelling referenced during the interview, you can find that here: The Future Of Storytelling
And if you’d like to see Josh’s video looking at copyright and ownership in reference to fan art, you can find that here: Fan Art Law
- Rewriting The DC Universe Today In Flash #21 – Bringing It All Back Again (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Today, Cassandra Cain Finally Chooses Her New Name (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Superman, Lois Lane And Superboy, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- It’s Going To Take A Very Long Time To Rehabilitate Lobo, From Today’s Justice League Of America - April 26, 2017
- Hydra Youth? Previewing Secret Empire #1, #2, The Crossovers And The Spin-Offs… - April 26, 2017