In what proves to be the strongest week for Marvel Now! thus far, Taylor and I look at three highly-anticipated relaunch titles, including Rick Remender’s Captain America #1, Mark Waid’s Indestructible Hulk #1, and Kathryn Immonen’s Journey Into Mystery #646.
Then I chat with deviantART’s Ron Martino & Josh Wattles about the company’s new collaborative project, Odyssey II with Clive Barker. We discuss the essence of deviantART, how collaborative work is changing the community, the nature of ownership and entitlement, and where they see things going next.
It’s another huge episode, but would you expect anything less?! To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
deviantART Twitter: @deviantART
deviantART website: deviantart.com
Ron Martino Twitter: @RonMartino
Odyssey II Project: techgnotic.deviantart.com/journal/Odyssey-II-with-Clive-Barker-331804956
If you want to read Ron’s article on storytelling referenced during the interview, you can find that here: The Future Of Storytelling
And if you’d like to see Josh’s video looking at copyright and ownership in reference to fan art, you can find that here: Fan Art Law
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017