In what proves to be the strongest week for Marvel Now! thus far, Taylor and I look at three highly-anticipated relaunch titles, including Rick Remender’s Captain America #1, Mark Waid’s Indestructible Hulk #1, and Kathryn Immonen’s Journey Into Mystery #646.
Then I chat with deviantART’s Ron Martino & Josh Wattles about the company’s new collaborative project, Odyssey II with Clive Barker. We discuss the essence of deviantART, how collaborative work is changing the community, the nature of ownership and entitlement, and where they see things going next.
It’s another huge episode, but would you expect anything less?! To get in touch, discuss sponsorship opportunities or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
deviantART Twitter: @deviantART
deviantART website: deviantart.com
Ron Martino Twitter: @RonMartino
Odyssey II Project: techgnotic.deviantart.com/journal/Odyssey-II-with-Clive-Barker-331804956
If you want to read Ron’s article on storytelling referenced during the interview, you can find that here: The Future Of Storytelling
And if you’d like to see Josh’s video looking at copyright and ownership in reference to fan art, you can find that here: Fan Art Law
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017