I’m amazed with how fast they seem to be moving on this, though I guess four billion dollars is probably plenty of motivation: A better lead might be Moviehole‘s new report that Lando Calrissian, Williams’ character, has been given a role to play in writer Michael Arndt‘s treatment for the upcoming Episode 7, if not indeed the whole trilogy.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Apparently, in the state of Washington, it is legal for two men to fight it out in the street, if they have both consented to it, and no one else is harmed.
When Marvel’s trade paperback collection began in earnest about twelve years ago, there were a few distinct formats. The phonebook, a black and white collection of thirty or so issues, the colour trade paperback with around six issues, the hardcover Marvel Masterworks that had been running for some time and the oversized hardcover taking in around twelve issues.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
A better lead might be Moviehole‘s new report that Lando Calrissian, Williams’ character, has been given a role to play in writer Michael Arndt‘s treatment for the upcoming Episode 7, if not indeed the whole trilogy.
Walter Hill’s Bullet to the Head has this week premiered at the Rome Film Festival where it was greeted as a defiantly old-fashioned throw back to the VHS-era of buddy cop schtick. To promote the film, Sylvester Stallone took part in some interviews and during one, with Best Movie (thanks to AntoBlueberry), spilled his big ideas for the next Expendables movie – his other 80s-fuelled nostalgic indulgence.
A new Robocop licensing featurette has leaked, revealing lots of concept art and soundbites from the filmmakers. Many of the rumours we’ve been discussing get the official stamp of approval here, so if you’ve been worried, this probably won’t do anything to allay your fears.
- Marvel Games SDCC 2018 Live Blog: Unlimited Future Fight Force Champions - July 19, 2018
- 20th Century Fox SDCC Live Blog - July 19, 2018
- Stan Lee Abduction, Abuse, Theft of $5,000,000 Assets, Scripted Video Threats Alleged In Court Application - July 8, 2018
- Fired Political Cartoonist Rob Rogers Keeps Cartooning About Trump, Now on Patreon - June 19, 2018
- Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Sells for $2,052,000 After Bidding Resumes at Comic Connect - June 12, 2018