It’s the media deal we’ve all been dreading.
Independent upstart cheeky Threadless in bed with Big Disney Owned Marvel.
A competition to to design a Spider-Man Threadless T-Shirt… featuring either Spidey and a villain, or a villain on their own. The rules are simple, no Spider-Man losing, no blood and guts, no logos, no actor likenesses, no political content, no sex, no smoking, no drinking and far more importantly, “he characters cannot be represented as children or animals”. So no Skottie Young…
$5000 prize and $500 gift code for the winner. Here’s a few so far…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018