It’s the media deal we’ve all been dreading.
Independent upstart cheeky Threadless in bed with Big Disney Owned Marvel.
A competition to to design a Spider-Man Threadless T-Shirt… featuring either Spidey and a villain, or a villain on their own. The rules are simple, no Spider-Man losing, no blood and guts, no logos, no actor likenesses, no political content, no sex, no smoking, no drinking and far more importantly, “he characters cannot be represented as children or animals”. So no Skottie Young…
$5000 prize and $500 gift code for the winner. Here’s a few so far…
- Comic Retailer Writes An Article Asking Comic Retailers To Stop Writing Articles - February 22, 2017
- When A Colourist Writes A Comic Book… Stained, Written By David Baron, Out In May - February 22, 2017
- Just How Dead Is Amanda Waller Anyway? (Suicide Squad Spoilers) - February 22, 2017
- Another Attempt To Explain Why Cyclops Is So Hated In The Marvel Universe (SPOILERS) - February 22, 2017
- Wonder Woman Continues Pushing That Meta-Boulder Up The Hill… - February 22, 2017