It’s the media deal we’ve all been dreading.
Independent upstart cheeky Threadless in bed with Big Disney Owned Marvel.
A competition to to design a Spider-Man Threadless T-Shirt… featuring either Spidey and a villain, or a villain on their own. The rules are simple, no Spider-Man losing, no blood and guts, no logos, no actor likenesses, no political content, no sex, no smoking, no drinking and far more importantly, “he characters cannot be represented as children or animals”. So no Skottie Young…
$5000 prize and $500 gift code for the winner. Here’s a few so far…
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today With Generations Thor And Nightwing’s New Order – A Comic Show - August 22, 2017
- Chuck Dixon – The Most Published Comic Book Writer Of All Time? 40,000 Pages On September 6th - August 22, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Generations: The Thors Will Properly Tie In With Marvel Legacy #1. Honest. - August 22, 2017
- Image Comics Full November 2017 Solicits Launch Void Trip, Port Of Earth, No 1 With A Bullet, Coyotes, Dark Fang, Gravediggers Union - August 22, 2017
- Win One Of Three Tickets To The First-Ever Crunchyroll Expo - August 22, 2017