It’s the media deal we’ve all been dreading.
Independent upstart cheeky Threadless in bed with Big Disney Owned Marvel.
A competition to to design a Spider-Man Threadless T-Shirt… featuring either Spidey and a villain, or a villain on their own. The rules are simple, no Spider-Man losing, no blood and guts, no logos, no actor likenesses, no political content, no sex, no smoking, no drinking and far more importantly, “he characters cannot be represented as children or animals”. So no Skottie Young…
$5000 prize and $500 gift code for the winner. Here’s a few so far…
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017
- The Inhuman Royals Return To Earth In 2018 For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Riverdale Goes Darker For Season 2 – A Report From San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017