It’s the media deal we’ve all been dreading.
Independent upstart cheeky Threadless in bed with Big Disney Owned Marvel.
A competition to to design a Spider-Man Threadless T-Shirt… featuring either Spidey and a villain, or a villain on their own. The rules are simple, no Spider-Man losing, no blood and guts, no logos, no actor likenesses, no political content, no sex, no smoking, no drinking and far more importantly, “he characters cannot be represented as children or animals”. So no Skottie Young…
$5000 prize and $500 gift code for the winner. Here’s a few so far…
- CON ERR: One Attendee’s View Of Phoenix Comicon - May 30, 2017
- Dark Horse Presents, Cancelled One More Time… - May 29, 2017
- The Writer Who Wouldn’t Talk To His Colourist – Christina Strain Talks About Failure - May 29, 2017
- Secret Empire Plot Affects Marvel Comics’ Memorial Day Tribute - May 29, 2017
- Arya, A New Comic From Sofia Savila And Minjun Chen, Out This August - May 29, 2017