Bleeding Cool has been one of the few media sources constantly pointing out that there are multiple upcoming comic book adaptations of The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo, and comparing them. The one from DC Vertigo, which has been sending out press copies before NYCC, and the one from Dupuis, which has released the following preview. And despite telling the same story, they blook and feel so very different. And it’s likely hat the Japanese version, also licensed separately, will be very different still…
But now we have more to compare with the opening of the Dupuis version by Runberg and Homs, below. The DC preview of their version can be found here.
- A Drinking, Dancing Pig Explores His Weird World In ‘Hamfam’, Now On Kickstarter - August 19, 2017
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017