Bleeding Cool has been one of the few media sources constantly pointing out that there are multiple upcoming comic book adaptations of The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo, and comparing them. The one from DC Vertigo, which has been sending out press copies before NYCC, and the one from Dupuis, which has released the following preview. And despite telling the same story, they blook and feel so very different. And it’s likely hat the Japanese version, also licensed separately, will be very different still…
But now we have more to compare with the opening of the Dupuis version by Runberg and Homs, below. The DC preview of their version can be found here.
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017