Unexpectedly, it seems that the artist for the next Asterix book, the 35th in the series, has been changed from Merbaki, announced a year ago, to the well known creator of The Innommables, Didier Conrad. Considered a bit of an iconoclast, it’s a curious choice for the series. Especially considering that Conrad chooses to live full-time in the USA…
Asterix c0-creator, Albert Uderzo, will continue to supervise the books, written by Jean-Yves Ferri.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018