Unexpectedly, it seems that the artist for the next Asterix book, the 35th in the series, has been changed from Merbaki, announced a year ago, to the well known creator of The Innommables, Didier Conrad. Considered a bit of an iconoclast, it’s a curious choice for the series. Especially considering that Conrad chooses to live full-time in the USA…
Asterix c0-creator, Albert Uderzo, will continue to supervise the books, written by Jean-Yves Ferri.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017