Unexpectedly, it seems that the artist for the next Asterix book, the 35th in the series, has been changed from Merbaki, announced a year ago, to the well known creator of The Innommables, Didier Conrad. Considered a bit of an iconoclast, it’s a curious choice for the series. Especially considering that Conrad chooses to live full-time in the USA…
Asterix c0-creator, Albert Uderzo, will continue to supervise the books, written by Jean-Yves Ferri.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017