Unexpectedly, it seems that the artist for the next Asterix book, the 35th in the series, has been changed from Merbaki, announced a year ago, to the well known creator of The Innommables, Didier Conrad. Considered a bit of an iconoclast, it’s a curious choice for the series. Especially considering that Conrad chooses to live full-time in the USA…
Asterix c0-creator, Albert Uderzo, will continue to supervise the books, written by Jean-Yves Ferri.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017