At the NYCC panel, IDW just announced a new Thunder Agents series, published in association with Michael Uslan. Another publisher to add to the list of many who have tried to revive this one in one manner or another.
They also announced that GI Joe would be gaining , Fred Van Lente and Steve Kurth doing GI Joe for IDW from February with Chuck Dixon and Paul Gulacey working on GI Joe Special Missions
And they also showed off the first cover to Countdown to Darkness, the prequel to the new Star Trek movie.
Thanks to Josh Kopin.
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018