At the NYCC Retailer Breakfast, Marvel just showed a new clip from Iron Man 3. As well as reshowing the San Diego clip. We saw Tony Stark of Iron Man battling with his new remote armour, we ssummoning it to jump on his body while he dances around the place… with predictable destruction, we saw Jon Favreau arguing with Tony Stark about his level in the company, with all sorts of metatextual underpinnings, before giving us a series of shots of cast, explosions, destroyed scenarios, attacks on Tony Stark’s beachfront property and his many armours being exploded.
All of this with the voice of the Mandarin talking over it, as both Iron Man and his house are plunged into the ocean.
Ladies, children… some people call me a terrorist.
I call myself a teacher
Lesson number one. Heroes, there are no such thing.
You cry for mercy, it will be silenced.
UPDATE: Sounds exactly like the footage I saw at Comic-Con, but I’m not at NYCC so I can’t comment on what Rich is reporting on, only his report. Anyway, most of the planet will be watching most of the footage in under two weeks from now… stay tuned for that.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017