At the NYCC Retailer Breakfast, Marvel just showed a new clip from Iron Man 3. As well as reshowing the San Diego clip. We saw Tony Stark of Iron Man battling with his new remote armour, we ssummoning it to jump on his body while he dances around the place… with predictable destruction, we saw Jon Favreau arguing with Tony Stark about his level in the company, with all sorts of metatextual underpinnings, before giving us a series of shots of cast, explosions, destroyed scenarios, attacks on Tony Stark’s beachfront property and his many armours being exploded.
All of this with the voice of the Mandarin talking over it, as both Iron Man and his house are plunged into the ocean.
Ladies, children… some people call me a terrorist.
I call myself a teacher
Lesson number one. Heroes, there are no such thing.
You cry for mercy, it will be silenced.
UPDATE: Sounds exactly like the footage I saw at Comic-Con, but I’m not at NYCC so I can’t comment on what Rich is reporting on, only his report. Anyway, most of the planet will be watching most of the footage in under two weeks from now… stay tuned for that.
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017
- Geoff Johns Is Leaving The Country For The Release Of Doomsday Clock - November 18, 2017
- America’s New Cultural Invasion Is Manhwa, Korean Webcomics - November 18, 2017
- Silver Sprocket Signs Distro Deal With Devil – Otherwise Known As Diamond Comic Distributors - November 18, 2017