The series finale of Weeds this week jumped forward a few years. Again. Except this time a few things have changed in the world around them. Not just Stevey being played by a new, older actor, or Doug’s successful cult… technology has moved on too.
A smartphone with a light projected keyboard.
That is transparent from behind.
With legalised marajuana, and marajuana restaurants.
Automatic dry cleaners.
Remote control engine starters.
Oh, yes, and Doug’s cult.
- 13 Thoughts About Doomsday Clock #1 – Learning From History, Condemned To Repeat It Anyway (SPOILERS) - November 21, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today, And Doomsday Clock Eclipses Them All – A Comic Show - November 21, 2017
- Batman And Catwoman’s First Date Sells Out A Week Before Publication, Batman Annual #2 Goes To Second Print - November 21, 2017
- Geoff Johns’ 11.57 PM Countdown Video For Doomsday Clock #1 - November 21, 2017
- Image Comics Solicits For February 2018 Sees A New Governor For The Walking Dead - November 21, 2017