The series finale of Weeds this week jumped forward a few years. Again. Except this time a few things have changed in the world around them. Not just Stevey being played by a new, older actor, or Doug’s successful cult… technology has moved on too.
A smartphone with a light projected keyboard.
That is transparent from behind.
With legalised marajuana, and marajuana restaurants.
Automatic dry cleaners.
Remote control engine starters.
Oh, yes, and Doug’s cult.
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017