The series finale of Weeds this week jumped forward a few years. Again. Except this time a few things have changed in the world around them. Not just Stevey being played by a new, older actor, or Doug’s successful cult… technology has moved on too.
A smartphone with a light projected keyboard.
That is transparent from behind.
With legalised marajuana, and marajuana restaurants.
Automatic dry cleaners.
Remote control engine starters.
Oh, yes, and Doug’s cult.
- Telling a Story About a Quadriplegic Hero and His Newly Sentient Mechanical Wheelchair - December 16, 2017
- Comics Folk React to… the FCC, Net Neutrality and Ajit Pai - December 16, 2017
- Salt Lake Comic Con Gets a New Name, the FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention - December 15, 2017
- Extended Preview of Axis & Atlas #1, the New Titan Comic That’s “a Cross Between Asterix and Bone” - December 15, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: Getting Rid of the Dead Shoplifters Before the Secret Shopper Arrives - December 15, 2017