The series finale of Weeds this week jumped forward a few years. Again. Except this time a few things have changed in the world around them. Not just Stevey being played by a new, older actor, or Doug’s successful cult… technology has moved on too.
A smartphone with a light projected keyboard.
That is transparent from behind.
With legalised marajuana, and marajuana restaurants.
Automatic dry cleaners.
Remote control engine starters.
Oh, yes, and Doug’s cult.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018