The series finale of Weeds this week jumped forward a few years. Again. Except this time a few things have changed in the world around them. Not just Stevey being played by a new, older actor, or Doug’s successful cult… technology has moved on too.
A smartphone with a light projected keyboard.
That is transparent from behind.
With legalised marajuana, and marajuana restaurants.
Automatic dry cleaners.
Remote control engine starters.
Oh, yes, and Doug’s cult.
- 53 Shots And Video Of The Walking Dead Zombie March Through Old London Town… - October 24, 2017
- Dr Strange Lush – How Alan Moore Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bath Bomb - October 23, 2017
- Sink #1 From ComixTribe Goes To Second Printing – “Get In The Van!” - October 23, 2017
- Richard Corben Returns To Heavy Metal Magazine - October 23, 2017
- Armando Iannucci Comes To Forbidden Planet In London Tomorrow - October 23, 2017