On the left, the actual cover to Catwoman Zero, on the right the solicited cover, both by Guillem March. We rather expected a change. It’s still a tricky pose, but it’s not as twistedly sexual as the original. Note, even her cleavage has been zipped up. And it no longer looks as if her neck was attached to the torso in a new and exciting fashion.
Note the new cover also credits Adriana Melo as the penciller, rather than the solicited artist Rafa Sandoval. At the time, Bleeding Cool pointed out that he was still on contract at Marvel that would impede him coming on to such a book quite so soon… and it seems that someone else worked that out.
Here are a look at the other, relatively minor changes for comics coming out next week… Team 7 gets the biggest change with a brand new logo and a brand new cover, that puts the only woman in the team up front. Other creative changes include Ramon Bachs joining the art team on Resurrection Man #0.
Mind you, those cover credits aren’t always reliable… they had Ann Nocenti writing Green Arrow #0 on the cover, with Judd Winick credited on the inside.
- The First 400 DC Comics Collections Being Semi-Liquidated To Retailers - November 20, 2017
- How Mike Baron Channelled Bruce Lee, Paul Gulacy And Jim Steranko For Q-Ball – Thanks To Barry McClain - November 20, 2017
- Alex De Campi’s Weekly Twisted Romance Anthology For February From Image Comics - November 20, 2017
- What Will Loot Crate Be Giving You For Christmas? And What Will You Be Giving Everyone Else? EXPLORE And STAR WARS - November 20, 2017
- Over 70 Cosplay Shots From Anime NYC In New York City (Hence The Name) This Weekend - November 20, 2017