Welcome to a new Shinjuku business, Robot Restaurant, staffed by women dressed in military gear, and who control giant women legless robots modelled on Valkyrie from Soul Calibur and who make them dance for the entertainment of patrons. The place cost over $100 million to open. Entrance is $40 for the show, and a drink.
As well as dancing robot female torsos, there are drummers, tanks, and fighter aircraft.
Any way Shinjuku can get an Olympic Opening Ceremony any time soon?
- In Memory of Harlan Ellison: Michael Davis’s ‘The City on the Edge of Forever, Whitney, Martha & Apple Sauce – Straight No Chaser #339’ - July 17, 2018
- Dean Haspiel’s Red Hook Continues Free at LINE Webtoons with Starcross – Previewed Here - July 17, 2018
- Rock Candy Mountain’s Kyle Starks and Chris Schweizer Create Mars Attacks Comic for Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- John Jackson Miller and Daniel HDR Launch 35-Cent Battlestar Galactica #0 in October from Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- It’s a Two-Shirt Ant-Man and The Wasp Loot Crate for July 2018 - July 17, 2018