Welcome to a new Shinjuku business, Robot Restaurant, staffed by women dressed in military gear, and who control giant women legless robots modelled on Valkyrie from Soul Calibur and who make them dance for the entertainment of patrons. The place cost over $100 million to open. Entrance is $40 for the show, and a drink.
As well as dancing robot female torsos, there are drummers, tanks, and fighter aircraft.
Any way Shinjuku can get an Olympic Opening Ceremony any time soon?
- Rick & Morty Return to the Cronenberg Dimension in Oni Press’ December 2018 Solicits - September 19, 2018
- Comedy Central’s #CancelSouthPark Ads Come to DC Comics - September 19, 2018
- How Bruce Wayne’s History is Changed by Batman: Damned #1 (SPOILER) - September 19, 2018
- Today, Princess Leia Gets to Pilot a TIE Fighter, Just Like Old Dad… - September 19, 2018
- Cheryl Blossom and Go-Bots Come to Local Comic Shop Day 2018 - September 19, 2018