Welcome to a new Shinjuku business, Robot Restaurant, staffed by women dressed in military gear, and who control giant women legless robots modelled on Valkyrie from Soul Calibur and who make them dance for the entertainment of patrons. The place cost over $100 million to open. Entrance is $40 for the show, and a drink.
As well as dancing robot female torsos, there are drummers, tanks, and fighter aircraft.
Any way Shinjuku can get an Olympic Opening Ceremony any time soon?
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018
- 9 Exclusive Retailer Covers from Marvel for April 2018 - February 24, 2018
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018