If you’re sceptical about the idea of a “social film” made by Toshiba and Intel, in which the main character tackles their problems with the use of a Toshiba Portege Ultrabook, then feel free to join the club; you weren’t the only one reminded of these Orange Wednesdays adverts.
But despite being centred around product placement, The Beauty Inside actually looks like a genuinely intriguing project. It will be directed by Like Crazy‘s Drake Doremus and tells the story of Alex, a man (sometimes) with an extremely rare condition that causes him to wake up every morning in a different body. The hook is that you – yes, you! – could even star in the film alongside Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Topher Grace, as auditions are currently being held on Facebook. From what it’s possible to gather about the plot, Alex meets his dream girl but faces the difficulty of making her fall in love with him when he wears a different face every day. Will he be able to get her to see … the beauty inside?
It has the potential to become overly mushy and after-school special, but the idea of putting the audience into the film is certainly interesting. If you think you could be the next Alex, why not audition? Here’s the trailer to help you decide.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZexxFi9GTk
- Jackie Chan Confirms Role In The Expendables 3 - December 17, 2012
- Garrett Hedlund Confirms Attachment To TRON 3 - December 13, 2012
- Lincoln And Argo Lead The 2013 Golden Globes Nominations - December 13, 2012
- James McAvoy And Mark Strong Star In New Trailer For Brit Action Thriller Welcome To The Punch - December 11, 2012
- The Asylum Finally Have One Of Their Mockbusters Blocked As Lawyers Stop Age Of The Hobbits - December 10, 2012