Debuting at the San Diego Comic Con is Christopher Shy and Michael Easton’s Collector Edition of their graphic novel series The Soul Stealer, from Blackwatch Comics.
Created over nine years, the final collected edition will be hardcover, 13″ by 9″ and 536 pages long, containng the three volumes The Beaten And The Damned, Blood And Rain and Last to Die with a hundred extra pages of new art,
Shy is best known for his movie work on the likes of the new Conan the Barbarian, Pathfinder, and the new Friday the 13th, while Michael Easton is a TV actor who has also written for DC Comics/Vertigo on The Green Woman with John Bolton. The Soul Stealer is probably why he got that gig…
Shy and Easton will have a booth in the Fantasy Illustrator section at the 2012 San Diego Comic Con, Booth 4401. Do pop by. Just be prepared to leave the booth a lot heavier than you arrived… you can find a preview here.
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017