Debuting at the San Diego Comic Con is Christopher Shy and Michael Easton’s Collector Edition of their graphic novel series The Soul Stealer, from Blackwatch Comics.
Created over nine years, the final collected edition will be hardcover, 13″ by 9″ and 536 pages long, containng the three volumes The Beaten And The Damned, Blood And Rain and Last to Die with a hundred extra pages of new art,
Shy is best known for his movie work on the likes of the new Conan the Barbarian, Pathfinder, and the new Friday the 13th, while Michael Easton is a TV actor who has also written for DC Comics/Vertigo on The Green Woman with John Bolton. The Soul Stealer is probably why he got that gig…
Shy and Easton will have a booth in the Fantasy Illustrator section at the 2012 San Diego Comic Con, Booth 4401. Do pop by. Just be prepared to leave the booth a lot heavier than you arrived… you can find a preview here.
- DC Comics Cancels Doom Patrol #12 Orders, Delays It Until at Least April - January 18, 2018
- Justice League Of America’s Queen Of Fables Story Gets an Extra Issue - January 18, 2018
- AfterShock Signs Zac Thompson and Lonnie Nadler for 3 Comics Series – Her Infernal Descent is the First - January 18, 2018
- Spider-Man Goes to Wakanda in New Marvel Kids Comic, Marvel Super Hero Adventures - January 18, 2018
- Will Doomsday Clock Bring Back the Legion and the Justice Society? And What’s With Shazam? - January 18, 2018