David Marquez of Ultimate Spider-Man is drawing a new original graphic novel, written by RJ Ryan, for Archai, for next year. And it’s in 3D. As in, the kind of 3D you have to wear those funny glasses for.
Both Marquez and Ryan will be at the Archaia panel at San Diego Comic Con entitled How to Effectively Pitch a Story panel on Thursday, 4pm. When they’ll be able to tell you just how they did it.
- Marvel Panel At Baltimore Comic-Con: “Many People Feel As Though Marvel Just Hadn’t Been Feeling Right” - September 23, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017
- Frank Cho Has A New Fan Of His Wonder Woman Art - September 23, 2017
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York 2017: Cosplay, Gotham, And Barrowman - September 23, 2017
- The AfterShock Table At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 23, 2017