The San Diego Comic Con site makes it clear. There will be random badge checks throughout the show, and you will need a Photo ID that matches your badge at all time, or risk being thrown out of the show.
However this has not stopped people continuing to sell tickets outside of the show. Previously security was limited to whether or not you were a man or a woman or not. This time it will be much harder,
The accepted ticket price seems to be around $100-$200 a day on CraigsList (selling appears to have been banned on eBay), depending on the day, but few people seem to be offering solutions as to why the name on the ticket won’t match the name on your Photo ID.
Unless of course they also get a fake Photo ID.
I wonder if they can draft in any Judge Dredd cosplayers to lay down the law? Even if people swap them for an New iPad?
- The Daily LITG – 17th November 2018 – It’s Local Comic Shop Day - November 17, 2018
- Serious Allegations Made About the Last Days of Stan Lee - November 16, 2018
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018