We broke the news way back in April 2010 about Fashion Beast, the classic 1985 Alan Moore masterwork that never was… until now.
Here’s your first glimpse at the cover artwork to Fashion Beast #1. A concept commissioned by Sex Pistols creator Malcolm McLaren , Alan Moore originally wrote the story as a screenplay. With his blessing and approval (and McLaren’s prior to his passing), that screenplay has been adapted for comics by Moore’s longtime collaborator Antony Johnston (Daredevil, The Courtyard) and illustrated by Facundo Percio (Anna Mercury). The series itself will run ten issues, with the first issue debuting in September. The series ships with Regular and Wraparound covers shown below, as well as a Haute Couture Retailer Order Incentive. Lastly, there is a rare 1-in-25 Tarot Order Incentive by Paul Duffield, showing one of the Tarot cards that feature heavily in the story.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015