hello friends and family..I’m gonna just get straight to the point, this is very difficult for me to say but those closest to me have convinced me that it won’t hurt to reach out and ask for help and support.
after a few wks of unusual headaches and dizziness I found out that I have a golfball size brain tumor on the upper right of my brain. We dont know how severe and Dr. said no point in biopsy cause it will have to come out asap.
Initially I was scared as hell but after the neuro surgeon consult I feel very positive. My surgery will be next week and I’ll have my sister and mother and close friends by my side who keep me brave and strong.
my art dealer Michael Alexandropoulos and good friend Alé Garza will be setting up sales of my art and excepting donations..being a freelance artist, I unfortunately have no health insurance. Please hit them up w/ any questions..I hate having to ask but anything helps. I’m gonna get through this but I will probly be out of work for a while.
If u or anyone knows of any assistance programs I can look into please hit me up.
my personal friends that I haven’t told, please hit me up anytime..sorry I couldnt get to everyone personally.
I know I have your support and am in your prayers, thankyou everyone;) — with Alé Garza and Michael Alexandropoulos
I’ve spoken to people who are trying to reach out to artists who wish to donate artwork for auction. All money raised will go to Oliver’s procedure and recovery. His art agent can be contacted for donations or to buy Oliver’s artwork.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017