hello friends and family..I’m gonna just get straight to the point, this is very difficult for me to say but those closest to me have convinced me that it won’t hurt to reach out and ask for help and support.
after a few wks of unusual headaches and dizziness I found out that I have a golfball size brain tumor on the upper right of my brain. We dont know how severe and Dr. said no point in biopsy cause it will have to come out asap.
Initially I was scared as hell but after the neuro surgeon consult I feel very positive. My surgery will be next week and I’ll have my sister and mother and close friends by my side who keep me brave and strong.
my art dealer Michael Alexandropoulos and good friend Alé Garza will be setting up sales of my art and excepting donations..being a freelance artist, I unfortunately have no health insurance. Please hit them up w/ any questions..I hate having to ask but anything helps. I’m gonna get through this but I will probly be out of work for a while.
If u or anyone knows of any assistance programs I can look into please hit me up.
my personal friends that I haven’t told, please hit me up anytime..sorry I couldnt get to everyone personally.
I know I have your support and am in your prayers, thankyou everyone;) — with Alé Garza and Michael Alexandropoulos
I’ve spoken to people who are trying to reach out to artists who wish to donate artwork for auction. All money raised will go to Oliver’s procedure and recovery. His art agent can be contacted for donations or to buy Oliver’s artwork.
- You’ll Believe Avengers Can Retcon – Avengers #676 and Champions #16 Spoilers - January 17, 2018
- “The Answers They Seek Lie Only With Her” – Shout Sheet for Agents Of SHIELD’s The Last Day - January 17, 2018
- Batman #39, Action Comics #761 And The Temptations Of Wonder Woman (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018