You could have predicted this, couldn’t you?
Issue #1 of Star Trek: TNG/Doctor Who, shipping next week, has already sold out of it’s initial print run of 22,800 with 2,000 waiting on on backorder.
IDW are doing another print run of 6,000, which will be hitting stores on June 20th.
Here’s how the second print will be looking…
- In Memory of Harlan Ellison: Michael Davis’s ‘The City on the Edge of Forever, Whitney, Martha & Apple Sauce – Straight No Chaser #339’ - July 17, 2018
- Dean Haspiel’s Red Hook Continues Free at LINE Webtoons with Starcross – Previewed Here - July 17, 2018
- Rock Candy Mountain’s Kyle Starks and Chris Schweizer Create Mars Attacks Comic for Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- John Jackson Miller and Daniel HDR Launch 35-Cent Battlestar Galactica #0 in October from Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- It’s a Two-Shirt Ant-Man and The Wasp Loot Crate for July 2018 - July 17, 2018