From one of today’s top topics: US audiences who sat down eagerly last week to watch the imported second series of Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss’ Sherlock were disappointed to find that the 90 minute episode A Scandal In Belgravia had been cut down to 82 minutes in order to allow for the necessary “words from our sponsors”. Read the rest.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
I saw this with my own two eyes in a local Sainsbury’s but didn’t have my phone handy. Thankfully, Tim Murray saw the same thing and did get a snap.
But the news about DC books shipping in August may be a bit of a giveaway. Let’s have a look
When I was twelve and a half years old I was blessed to have met Jack Kirby. Even at that age I realized who was sitting in front of me. Little did I know that my one minute talk with The King would change my whole comic book life.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
In costume but off set, this picture give us our first indication of how Ashton Kutcher will appear when playing an 80′s-era Steve Jobs in Joshua Michael Stern‘s biopic.
For purveyors of online video communities like Youtube and Blip, there’s often nothing more frustrating than having to sit through a 30 second ad just to watch a 2 minute video. So what if for every second of advert you have to watch, a second of the video you actually want to watch is edited away to make room?
As you’ll learn from this four minute preview of Revolution, the show is set in a post-Electric future, some fifteen years “after the lights went out.” There’s a magical McGuffin, a band of travelling heroes, and lots of lo-fi sci-fi shenanigans.
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016