From one of today’s top topics: US audiences who sat down eagerly last week to watch the imported second series of Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss’ Sherlock were disappointed to find that the 90 minute episode A Scandal In Belgravia had been cut down to 82 minutes in order to allow for the necessary “words from our sponsors”. Read the rest.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
I saw this with my own two eyes in a local Sainsbury’s but didn’t have my phone handy. Thankfully, Tim Murray saw the same thing and did get a snap.
But the news about DC books shipping in August may be a bit of a giveaway. Let’s have a look
When I was twelve and a half years old I was blessed to have met Jack Kirby. Even at that age I realized who was sitting in front of me. Little did I know that my one minute talk with The King would change my whole comic book life.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
In costume but off set, this picture give us our first indication of how Ashton Kutcher will appear when playing an 80′s-era Steve Jobs in Joshua Michael Stern‘s biopic.
For purveyors of online video communities like Youtube and Blip, there’s often nothing more frustrating than having to sit through a 30 second ad just to watch a 2 minute video. So what if for every second of advert you have to watch, a second of the video you actually want to watch is edited away to make room?
As you’ll learn from this four minute preview of Revolution, the show is set in a post-Electric future, some fifteen years “after the lights went out.” There’s a magical McGuffin, a band of travelling heroes, and lots of lo-fi sci-fi shenanigans.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017