An all time classic BC post returns to the top spot the day after The Dark Knight Rises trailer #3 is released. At this point, I’m going to be sorely disappointed if John Blake isn’t a throwaway character from Batman #13 transformed to new prominence by the film.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
It has been officially announced that Joseph Gordon Levitt‘s character in The Dark Knight Rises won’t be The Riddler, or Alberto Falcone, or Black Mask but somebody called John Blake. All of those months of unlikely sounding rumours just weren’t true – who’d have guessed it?
“My mother warned me about getting into cars with strange men.”
Most of the principal photography for the Star Trek sequel has now been completed, with just a little more on-location work to come in May. Before we know it, there will be official images, footage and – dah dah! – a title.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
I think we might need a separate column just to keep up with the AvX tie-ins every week.
The following article may have minor spoilers, but the major ones have been removed to protect the innocent.
Bleeding Cool heard that the New DCU Zero issues in September, now confirmed by DC artists, may lead to some creative changes in their wake.
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle First Trailer - April 24, 2017
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017