An all time classic BC post returns to the top spot the day after The Dark Knight Rises trailer #3 is released. At this point, I’m going to be sorely disappointed if John Blake isn’t a throwaway character from Batman #13 transformed to new prominence by the film.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
It has been officially announced that Joseph Gordon Levitt‘s character in The Dark Knight Rises won’t be The Riddler, or Alberto Falcone, or Black Mask but somebody called John Blake. All of those months of unlikely sounding rumours just weren’t true – who’d have guessed it?
“My mother warned me about getting into cars with strange men.”
Most of the principal photography for the Star Trek sequel has now been completed, with just a little more on-location work to come in May. Before we know it, there will be official images, footage and – dah dah! – a title.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
I think we might need a separate column just to keep up with the AvX tie-ins every week.
The following article may have minor spoilers, but the major ones have been removed to protect the innocent.
Bleeding Cool heard that the New DCU Zero issues in September, now confirmed by DC artists, may lead to some creative changes in their wake.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017