London-based A Squared Elxsi Entertainment (A2E2 on their letterheads), created from the synergistic twitchings of Andy Heyward’s A Squared Entertainment and Indian technology company Tata Elxsi, is developing a, get ready for it, “multi-platform brand” based on the comic. Using words such as “transmedia” and “global licensing program” for animation and live action video.
It will be headed up by former Disney executive Paul Robinson. Last month the company was in Cannes for MipTV touting a new series of Warren Buffett’s Secret Millionaires Club.
I think Stan Lee will fit in just fine…
- Free Comic Book Day Event Cancelled In Florida Because It Wouldn’t Mix Well With The Art Crowd… - April 29, 2017
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017