London-based A Squared Elxsi Entertainment (A2E2 on their letterheads), created from the synergistic twitchings of Andy Heyward’s A Squared Entertainment and Indian technology company Tata Elxsi, is developing a, get ready for it, “multi-platform brand” based on the comic. Using words such as “transmedia” and “global licensing program” for animation and live action video.
It will be headed up by former Disney executive Paul Robinson. Last month the company was in Cannes for MipTV touting a new series of Warren Buffett’s Secret Millionaires Club.
I think Stan Lee will fit in just fine…
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018