London-based A Squared Elxsi Entertainment (A2E2 on their letterheads), created from the synergistic twitchings of Andy Heyward’s A Squared Entertainment and Indian technology company Tata Elxsi, is developing a, get ready for it, “multi-platform brand” based on the comic. Using words such as “transmedia” and “global licensing program” for animation and live action video.
It will be headed up by former Disney executive Paul Robinson. Last month the company was in Cannes for MipTV touting a new series of Warren Buffett’s Secret Millionaires Club.
I think Stan Lee will fit in just fine…
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017
- The Inhuman Royals Return To Earth In 2018 For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Riverdale Goes Darker For Season 2 – A Report From San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017