Well ain’t that a kicker? a copy of The Walking Dead #1 in CGC 9.9 condition has just sold for $7000.
A year ago a copy in the same condition sold for $2500. If you had bought it then, that would have given you an interest rate of almost 200%.
There have been no 10.0 recorded copies of this book, there are five 9.9 CGC and another three 9.9 CGC Signature Series copies. I wonder what one of those will go for…
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018