Well ain’t that a kicker? a copy of The Walking Dead #1 in CGC 9.9 condition has just sold for $7000.
A year ago a copy in the same condition sold for $2500. If you had bought it then, that would have given you an interest rate of almost 200%.
There have been no 10.0 recorded copies of this book, there are five 9.9 CGC and another three 9.9 CGC Signature Series copies. I wonder what one of those will go for…
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017