Well ain’t that a kicker? a copy of The Walking Dead #1 in CGC 9.9 condition has just sold for $7000.
A year ago a copy in the same condition sold for $2500. If you had bought it then, that would have given you an interest rate of almost 200%.
There have been no 10.0 recorded copies of this book, there are five 9.9 CGC and another three 9.9 CGC Signature Series copies. I wonder what one of those will go for…
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017