Well ain’t that a kicker? a copy of The Walking Dead #1 in CGC 9.9 condition has just sold for $7000.
A year ago a copy in the same condition sold for $2500. If you had bought it then, that would have given you an interest rate of almost 200%.
There have been no 10.0 recorded copies of this book, there are five 9.9 CGC and another three 9.9 CGC Signature Series copies. I wonder what one of those will go for…
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Jae Lee And Brian Stelfreeze FOC Covers For Jim Henson And Victor LaValle.. - April 28, 2017