Thanks to the Little Bleeder at the Doctor Who Convention this weekend, who very discretely let us know that they’d bumped into Mark Sheppard, who played the younger Canton Delaware III in the show, and who also has X-Files, Voyager, Firefly, Dollhouse, Warehouse 13, Battlestar Galactica and Supernatural geek role notches on his belt.
Anyway, it looks as if Sheppard is returning to that latter role, playing the demon Crowley, King of Hell, in Supernatural and is flying out to shoot scenes for Supernatural season seven next week….
When last we saw hin, Crowley had returned to hell. Cardiff is, at least, a step up from that.
UPDATE: Sorry, of course I meant season 7, brain got Buffied a little there.
- The Battle Over Whether Batman Is A Meta-Human Gets Increasingly Meta - July 28, 2017
- Drugs Raid Seizes Death Of Phoenix, 2nd Deadpool, 1st Bishop And Infinity Gauntlet - July 28, 2017
- The UN Turns To Comics To Save The World At San Diego Comic-Con - July 28, 2017
- The Six Big Questions Asked By Marvel Legacy #1 – But What Of The Child? - July 28, 2017
- The X-Men’s Origins Retold In 8 Page Preview Of Ed Piskor’s X-Men: Grand Design - July 28, 2017