When Batman was arrested for driving the Batmobile without tags/number plates.
Of course not, he’s trying to preserve the car’s secret identity! Don’t the police know anything? Anyyway, some enjoyable comments on the Montgomery County Police Department’s own Facebook page. It’s also rather entertaining to see the police seemingly in on the ridiculous nature of this story…
- Make-A-Wish Recipient Meets Steven Universe Cast At San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Gendercrunching May 2017 – Now With Added Dynamite, Boom, Titan And Valiant - July 24, 2017
- The 20 Biggest Exclusive Comic Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017