When Batman was arrested for driving the Batmobile without tags/number plates.
Of course not, he’s trying to preserve the car’s secret identity! Don’t the police know anything? Anyyway, some enjoyable comments on the Montgomery County Police Department’s own Facebook page. It’s also rather entertaining to see the police seemingly in on the ridiculous nature of this story…
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018