When Batman was arrested for driving the Batmobile without tags/number plates.
Of course not, he’s trying to preserve the car’s secret identity! Don’t the police know anything? Anyyway, some enjoyable comments on the Montgomery County Police Department’s own Facebook page. It’s also rather entertaining to see the police seemingly in on the ridiculous nature of this story…
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017