The next attempt to bring the wonder of sewer-dwelling super-heroes the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to the big screen won’t arrive until 2014, but to satiate your appetite for turtle there will be a new cartoon show underway later this year. A source has just sent us these images, which are essentially a roll call for the series.
All your old favourites are in there: Michelengelo, Donatello, Raphael, Leonardo, Splinter, April O’Neill, that big pink blob thing…
Presumably the Kraang are something to with Krang, since there certainly seems to be a family resemblance. We attempted to reach Krang himself for confirmation of this, but the Vodafone coverage in Dimension X is terrible and he refuses to change service providers.
Now, it’s a complicated story, but credit where due: Ninja Pizza actually managed to steal these off of the Nickelodeon website before we were sent them. And with the admiration we’d normally reserve for a heist in a cheesy B-movie, we doff our caps in their direction.
- Jackie Chan Confirms Role In The Expendables 3 - December 17, 2012
- Garrett Hedlund Confirms Attachment To TRON 3 - December 13, 2012
- Lincoln And Argo Lead The 2013 Golden Globes Nominations - December 13, 2012
- James McAvoy And Mark Strong Star In New Trailer For Brit Action Thriller Welcome To The Punch - December 11, 2012
- The Asylum Finally Have One Of Their Mockbusters Blocked As Lawyers Stop Age Of The Hobbits - December 10, 2012