In a short by Nacho Vigalondo, Mark Millar checks what a Scottish class knows about Millarworld and its upcoming books, and which initially promising, finds them wanting!
It does give him the excuse to announce Nemesis 2 with Steve McNiven coming out in September.
I do hope more companies decide to announce their books by shouting at children. It certainly sticks in the mind, don’t you think?
Weirdly, this CBR video is playing for me with a Bank Of Scotland ad. I do hope that happened deliberately.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017