In a short by Nacho Vigalondo, Mark Millar checks what a Scottish class knows about Millarworld and its upcoming books, and which initially promising, finds them wanting!
It does give him the excuse to announce Nemesis 2 with Steve McNiven coming out in September.
I do hope more companies decide to announce their books by shouting at children. It certainly sticks in the mind, don’t you think?
Weirdly, this CBR video is playing for me with a Bank Of Scotland ad. I do hope that happened deliberately.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017