In a short by Nacho Vigalondo, Mark Millar checks what a Scottish class knows about Millarworld and its upcoming books, and which initially promising, finds them wanting!
It does give him the excuse to announce Nemesis 2 with Steve McNiven coming out in September.
I do hope more companies decide to announce their books by shouting at children. It certainly sticks in the mind, don’t you think?
Weirdly, this CBR video is playing for me with a Bank Of Scotland ad. I do hope that happened deliberately.
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017