In a short by Nacho Vigalondo, Mark Millar checks what a Scottish class knows about Millarworld and its upcoming books, and which initially promising, finds them wanting!
It does give him the excuse to announce Nemesis 2 with Steve McNiven coming out in September.
I do hope more companies decide to announce their books by shouting at children. It certainly sticks in the mind, don’t you think?
Weirdly, this CBR video is playing for me with a Bank Of Scotland ad. I do hope that happened deliberately.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018