Neither the breasts nor the fish are real in this new trailer for Piranha 3DD, but it looks like the film is going to benefit from embracing the exploitation.
It might not be highbrow but it looks surprisingly fun, and with Christopher Lloyd, Ving Rhames and Gary Busey all onboard to fight the little toothed terrors, Piranha 3DD may turn out to be one of those sequels that surpasses the original. If you go to see it this summer, though, be sure to bring your legs.
Now, where can I find one of those ‘Hoffwatch’ jackets?
- Jackie Chan Confirms Role In The Expendables 3 - December 17, 2012
- Garrett Hedlund Confirms Attachment To TRON 3 - December 13, 2012
- Lincoln And Argo Lead The 2013 Golden Globes Nominations - December 13, 2012
- James McAvoy And Mark Strong Star In New Trailer For Brit Action Thriller Welcome To The Punch - December 11, 2012
- The Asylum Finally Have One Of Their Mockbusters Blocked As Lawyers Stop Age Of The Hobbits - December 10, 2012