Interesting Sunday. Started with a big burst (Doctor Who), ended with a big burst (The Avengers), and had plenty of twists and turns in between. Biggest surprise of the day? Gotta be that Battleship trailer. My interest is piqued.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Those who attend and receive a program will see that the foreward has been written by Steven Moffat. In his typical style, he’s used this platform to tease the future a little.
Here’s the new TV spot for The Avengers as premiered during the Superbowl – just, longer now. And that’s a good thing.
Here’s another image of Noomi Rapace and Logan Marshall-Green in Ridley Scott‘s Prometheus doing just what they were in most of the others: looking off-frame at who-knows-what.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
You’re walking through a shopping mall in Seoul. You come across this piece ofcorporate art. You realise that it’s the Hulk having a rather difficult bowel movement. You move on. ..
Stuck in the British snow? Or in the American pause before the Superbowl begins? Have a spare two and a half hours? Read on…
On the left is the cover to Voltron #1 by Eagner Reis. And certain Transformers fans saw similarities with a certain representation of Optimus Prime as seen in the Transformers movies. And pointed out the highlighted bits below for comparison…
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017