The break was probably merited (though I think I liked Enterprise quite a bit better than most did) but it’s definitely time for Star Trek to return to television. Though I guess it’s only been a couple years since the last Stargate, it feels like there hasn’t been enough star-spanning adventure on US TV since the likes of Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, and/or Trek series were running regularly for years on end.
Most-Read Comic Series Today:
Is it Spider-Man? Or has Iron Man just got a fancy new paint job? This is the costume he’ll be wearing in the upcoming Ends Of The Earth storyline, as the machinations of Doctor Octopus and the Sinister Six are made clear. There’s webbing design on the lining as well.
“Talked to Jim [Lee] and Dan [DiDio] about it two years ago. Only passed because I’m not Alan Moore, sadly. If I was Alan Moore, I’d be all over it. As Kevin Smith, I’d likely just make Bubastis “big pussy” jokes and have Rorschach wet himself. Hurm.”
But Bleeding Cool can tell you two things now. That DC Comics have taken the top unit marketshare for January, the number of actual comics sold. While Marvel have taken the top dollar marketshare, for the revenue raised.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Remember it’s for your kids. Not for cubicle fights. Honest.
I don’t understand how American TV works at all but it seems strange that Community has been put on an indefinite hiatus in the middle of a season. Isn’t that just the sound of an axe whooshing in?
Is it likely?
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017