The break was probably merited (though I think I liked Enterprise quite a bit better than most did) but it’s definitely time for Star Trek to return to television. Though I guess it’s only been a couple years since the last Stargate, it feels like there hasn’t been enough star-spanning adventure on US TV since the likes of Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, and/or Trek series were running regularly for years on end.
Most-Read Comic Series Today:
Is it Spider-Man? Or has Iron Man just got a fancy new paint job? This is the costume he’ll be wearing in the upcoming Ends Of The Earth storyline, as the machinations of Doctor Octopus and the Sinister Six are made clear. There’s webbing design on the lining as well.
“Talked to Jim [Lee] and Dan [DiDio] about it two years ago. Only passed because I’m not Alan Moore, sadly. If I was Alan Moore, I’d be all over it. As Kevin Smith, I’d likely just make Bubastis “big pussy” jokes and have Rorschach wet himself. Hurm.”
But Bleeding Cool can tell you two things now. That DC Comics have taken the top unit marketshare for January, the number of actual comics sold. While Marvel have taken the top dollar marketshare, for the revenue raised.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Remember it’s for your kids. Not for cubicle fights. Honest.
I don’t understand how American TV works at all but it seems strange that Community has been put on an indefinite hiatus in the middle of a season. Isn’t that just the sound of an axe whooshing in?
Is it likely?
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Sin City Goes Way Back In Time: Mid-20th Century, And Several Hundred Years Before That - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller On His Possible Upcoming Superman Project, And The Genesis Of The Batman V Superman Dynamic - April 22, 2017
- Wonder Woman’s Iconic Moment: The Pre-History Of The Character As Revealed In The Wonder Woman Film - April 21, 2017