Look, up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a plane!* No, it’s Batspud™, saviour of Gotham City!
Now is the time to buy and own your very own Batman version of Mr Potato Head.
Not because it’s at a reduced price right now, but just because this may be the one toy that everyone on the planet needs to own.
Complete with a batarang and pimp belt, this collectible costs $17.99, or about £11.40 in real money, and can be bought online at the Big Bad Toy Store.
You get additional points if you pay for an extra seat when you go to see The Dark Knight Rises and give it to your toy Batspud. Triple point scores if your Batspud has to get up to go to the toilet halfway through the film and forces everyone in the row to move out of his way.
*Comic book heroes deliberately confused to annoy Rich.
- Jackie Chan Confirms Role In The Expendables 3 - December 17, 2012
- Garrett Hedlund Confirms Attachment To TRON 3 - December 13, 2012
- Lincoln And Argo Lead The 2013 Golden Globes Nominations - December 13, 2012
- James McAvoy And Mark Strong Star In New Trailer For Brit Action Thriller Welcome To The Punch - December 11, 2012
- The Asylum Finally Have One Of Their Mockbusters Blocked As Lawyers Stop Age Of The Hobbits - December 10, 2012