Linda Ge writes for Bleeding Cool.
Bueller? Bueller? Looks like economics class is going to have to wait a little while longer, as Matthew Broderick is taking another day off to go to the Superbowl.
The mysterious video below, uncovered by The Wrap and titled only Coming Soon, teases a commercial that’s set to air next Sunday during the biggest sports event (and most expensive night for advertisers) of the year. We don’t know what product it’s selling, but we do know that, 25 years later, Broderick is back in the iconic role that made him an 80s teen idol. “How can I handle work on a day like today?” the middle-aged Ferris asks us.
Just what is that trickster trying to sell us now? All will be revealed on Monday. Now, let’s hope the legacy of Ferris Bueller’s Day Off isn’t tarnished by something as boring as real estate or auto insurance.
- Massive Mighty Morphin Spoilers For The Power Rangers Movie, Revealed - March 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015