Although I have to agree with Brendon’s assessment of the likelihood of this rumor, the wow factor makes it impossible to ignore. It might (potentially) recreate one of my favorite Marvel crossovers of the Silver Age, so it would be interesting to see if they would bring any of the original story elements into the film.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Here’s a photo of the key page, courtesy of Little Bleeder Martin. Turn back now unless you want to plunge into this unlikely, but potentially colossal spoiler with us:
Nobody has seen anything of CBS’ upcoming mystery show Elementary yet, because not a single scene has been shot, but there’s certainly something familiar about the concept:
Here’s the loose set-up of an action scene that would seem to come from The Avengers. It’s also the blurb that accompanies an upcoming pack of plastic bricks, intended to tie-in with the movie:
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
You’ve already seen Marvel’s April 2012 solicitations – albeit with the credits of March. Well, now here are all the covers… in thumbnail form.
Unfortunately creative differences have sunk the Infinite. It’s over.
There seem to be a few glitches that need ironing out concerning credits but the details do give a few interesting revelations… such as Jason Aaron leaving Wolverine with #304 and Cullen Bunn taking over with #305, what appears to be the final issue of Moon Knight with #12, hints of a Spider-Man symbiote-styled summer event, and Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes and Ultimate Spider-Man Adventures starting, for the kiddiwinks.
- Comic Book Auction Liveblog: Comic Connect Session 3 – It Begins with Action Comics - December 12, 2018
- Planet Comics Mile High Run - December 10, 2018
- The Silent Night Dies Hard: Hans Gruber and Franz Gruber - December 3, 2018
- Boris Karloff’s Guide to Holiday Shopping - December 3, 2018
- Turkey Vigilantes, Dead Rabbits, and the Greatest Thanksgiving Story of All Time - November 22, 2018