Although I have to agree with Brendon’s assessment of the likelihood of this rumor, the wow factor makes it impossible to ignore. It might (potentially) recreate one of my favorite Marvel crossovers of the Silver Age, so it would be interesting to see if they would bring any of the original story elements into the film.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Here’s a photo of the key page, courtesy of Little Bleeder Martin. Turn back now unless you want to plunge into this unlikely, but potentially colossal spoiler with us:
Nobody has seen anything of CBS’ upcoming mystery show Elementary yet, because not a single scene has been shot, but there’s certainly something familiar about the concept:
Here’s the loose set-up of an action scene that would seem to come from The Avengers. It’s also the blurb that accompanies an upcoming pack of plastic bricks, intended to tie-in with the movie:
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
You’ve already seen Marvel’s April 2012 solicitations – albeit with the credits of March. Well, now here are all the covers… in thumbnail form.
Unfortunately creative differences have sunk the Infinite. It’s over.
There seem to be a few glitches that need ironing out concerning credits but the details do give a few interesting revelations… such as Jason Aaron leaving Wolverine with #304 and Cullen Bunn taking over with #305, what appears to be the final issue of Moon Knight with #12, hints of a Spider-Man symbiote-styled summer event, and Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes and Ultimate Spider-Man Adventures starting, for the kiddiwinks.
- Batman 1839, Part 1: Mad Men of Gotham - September 18, 2018
- Getting Ready for the Year of the Bat - September 16, 2018
- Detective Comics #1-26 Reprinted At Last, Plus A “Shocking Revelation” Which Will Rewrite DC History - September 16, 2018
- Fandom 1842: Happy 176th Birthday, Comic Books in America - September 14, 2018
- Rare Superman Comics Ashcan Auction Closing Tonight at Comic Connect - August 31, 2018