Bleeding Cool told you this morning that the court had found against Gary Friedrich, the creator of Marvel’s Ghost Rider character, and in favour of Marvel Comics over the movie rights to the character, citing the cheque backs that Friedrich had signed in order to cash them, as well as subsequent contracts.
However his lawyer, Charles S. Kramer of Reizman Berger of Missouri, told Bleeding Cool today “We are limited in our ability to comment because the litigation continues, but will say that it is our intention to appeal the Court’s adverse ruling at the soonest opportunity.”
So the Ghost Rider may yet rise again!
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017