Bleeding Cool told you this morning that the court had found against Gary Friedrich, the creator of Marvel’s Ghost Rider character, and in favour of Marvel Comics over the movie rights to the character, citing the cheque backs that Friedrich had signed in order to cash them, as well as subsequent contracts.
However his lawyer, Charles S. Kramer of Reizman Berger of Missouri, told Bleeding Cool today “We are limited in our ability to comment because the litigation continues, but will say that it is our intention to appeal the Court’s adverse ruling at the soonest opportunity.”
So the Ghost Rider may yet rise again!
- Marvel Comics Misgenders Its Own Superheroes In Marvel Book Previews - July 28, 2017
- Joe Quesada Lenticular Cover For Marvel Legacy #1 Is Now “Order All You Want” - July 28, 2017
- Simon Furman Announced To Write Robotech For Titan Comics - July 28, 2017
- Avatar Press Runs 75% Off ComiXology Sale: Jonathan Hickman, Alan Moore, Warren Ellis, And More - July 28, 2017
- Clive Barker Writing Nine Inch Nails Comics? Inside Heavy Metal Magazine’s Music Special - July 28, 2017