Bleeding Cool told you this morning that the court had found against Gary Friedrich, the creator of Marvel’s Ghost Rider character, and in favour of Marvel Comics over the movie rights to the character, citing the cheque backs that Friedrich had signed in order to cash them, as well as subsequent contracts.
However his lawyer, Charles S. Kramer of Reizman Berger of Missouri, told Bleeding Cool today “We are limited in our ability to comment because the litigation continues, but will say that it is our intention to appeal the Court’s adverse ruling at the soonest opportunity.”
So the Ghost Rider may yet rise again!
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018
- C2E2 Debut: Achilles Inc, Wretched Things, The Family Graves, Grief from Comics Experience and Source Point Press - January 16, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018