Bleeding Cool told you this morning that the court had found against Gary Friedrich, the creator of Marvel’s Ghost Rider character, and in favour of Marvel Comics over the movie rights to the character, citing the cheque backs that Friedrich had signed in order to cash them, as well as subsequent contracts.
However his lawyer, Charles S. Kramer of Reizman Berger of Missouri, told Bleeding Cool today “We are limited in our ability to comment because the litigation continues, but will say that it is our intention to appeal the Court’s adverse ruling at the soonest opportunity.”
So the Ghost Rider may yet rise again!
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017