It is possible we may hear more about this in the New Year.
We ran Nite Owl artwork from Andy Kubert and Joe Kubert earlier today, if you missed that.
A Merry Christmas to all from Bleeding Cool.
UPDATE: The artwork in question has been removed at the request of Amy E Genkins, Senior Vice President, Business & Legal Affairs of DC Entertainment.
- Rednecks And YouTube - March 27, 2017
- Venom #6 1:1000 McFarlane Variant On Sale For $2499 (UPDATE) - March 27, 2017
- Gemini – The Trump-Punching Comics Publisher With A Former CEO In Jail, Charged With Theft And Fraud - March 27, 2017
- Archie Comics Trademarks “Bethead” And “Bughead”, For Betty/Jughead Romance - March 27, 2017
- Reginald Hudlin Blames DC Comics For Milestone 2.0 Delay - March 27, 2017