It is possible we may hear more about this in the New Year.
We ran Nite Owl artwork from Andy Kubert and Joe Kubert earlier today, if you missed that.
A Merry Christmas to all from Bleeding Cool.
UPDATE: The artwork in question has been removed at the request of Amy E Genkins, Senior Vice President, Business & Legal Affairs of DC Entertainment.
- Major Misprint On Mighty Thor #700… Will Marvel Recall Copies? - October 17, 2017
- How DC Comics Is Opposing The Superman Jesus Trademark Of Stacey Lee - October 17, 2017
- Now Raina Telgemeier’s Drama Banned In An Entire Educational District In Texas - October 17, 2017
- Superwoman, The First DC Rebirth Title To Be Cancelled – Blue Beetle To Follow - October 17, 2017
- Plaid Klaus And Devmalya Pramanik Talk Void Trip, Paradiso, and Image Comics. - October 17, 2017