Bob Harras, Bobbie Chase, Tom DeFalco, Ann Nocenti, Ken Lashley, Stephen Platt, Scott Lobdell, all sorts of Marvel comic stars from the nineties have been returning to mainstream comics of late.
But one name dropped a few times, is Terry Kavanagh. Comic book writer and editor, his name hasn’t been much around since the big changes that happened at Marvel.
So is he coming back?
He’s the co-founcder of www.mybeanjar.com. An internet startup subtitled “Games with Benefits”, a website that allows players of casual games to receive free stuff—cupcakes, pizza, lattes, and more—at certain levels of achievement in each game.
That’s real cupcakes, pizza and lattes.
There’s a launch party today for the iPhone App at Comic Bug in Manhattan Beach, CA from 4 to 7 today. Guests include Joe Rubinstein, David Wohl, Vince Hernandez, Scott Koblish and… Scott Lobdell. Well, it will be nice for Terry to see a familiar face.
- John Watkiss, Artist On Sandman, Surgeon X, Ring Of Roses, Dies Aged 55 - January 21, 2017
- No One Give Tom Brevoort A Can Of Red Bull, Okay? - January 21, 2017
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017