The Emerald City Caped Crusader and the Emerald City Caped Crusaderette have been created asmascots by Michael Avon Oeming for next year’s Emerald City Comic Con and will be used in livery for the show, at the end of March in Seattle.
For those of you holding out for a second series of Bendis and Oeming’s Takio, this might have to be enough for now.
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017