The Emerald City Caped Crusader and the Emerald City Caped Crusaderette have been created asmascots by Michael Avon Oeming for next year’s Emerald City Comic Con and will be used in livery for the show, at the end of March in Seattle.
For those of you holding out for a second series of Bendis and Oeming’s Takio, this might have to be enough for now.
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017