Somewhere between Alan Partridge and Yes Minister comes The Real George Osbourne, a new internet sitcom about the Chancellor Of The Exchequer and his ambition to be Prime Minister, that looks good enough to be on television. Even though it isn’t. Probably because it’s just a little bit anti-George Osbourne, and a just a wee bit activist in its message.
But I think it’s rather good. Especially the bit with the helicopter. First episode is up now…
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017