Somewhere between Alan Partridge and Yes Minister comes The Real George Osbourne, a new internet sitcom about the Chancellor Of The Exchequer and his ambition to be Prime Minister, that looks good enough to be on television. Even though it isn’t. Probably because it’s just a little bit anti-George Osbourne, and a just a wee bit activist in its message.
But I think it’s rather good. Especially the bit with the helicopter. First episode is up now…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017