Somewhere between Alan Partridge and Yes Minister comes The Real George Osbourne, a new internet sitcom about the Chancellor Of The Exchequer and his ambition to be Prime Minister, that looks good enough to be on television. Even though it isn’t. Probably because it’s just a little bit anti-George Osbourne, and a just a wee bit activist in its message.
But I think it’s rather good. Especially the bit with the helicopter. First episode is up now…
- The Fuzzy Wet Nosed Hounds of Justice! - August 20, 2017
- The Unlicensed Marvel/DC/Fantastic Four Funfair Ride Of Olde London Town - August 20, 2017
- Will You Tweet #WhereIsLoisLaneMerchandise? - August 20, 2017
- Hope Nicholson’s Collection Of Intersectional Gothic Romance Stories, Now On Kickstarter - August 20, 2017
- The Comic Store That Will Order All The Marvel Lenticular Covers, Actually - August 20, 2017