Mark Waid told us all that the inordinately talented and innovative Marcos Martin was leaving Daredevil.
“Unfortunately, it was something that came up while we were working. He’s doing 4, 5 and 6. When he came on, I don’t think things were firmed up with his next project and now they have. I salute him, and I think it’s going to be great and I want to see him go off and do creator owned stuff. But my heart breaks.”
So what’s he up to?
Well, Bleeding Cool understand that, as well as launching the new Image comic Saga with Fiona Staples, Brian K Vaughan will also have a new series with Marcos Martin, who he worked with on Doctor Strange: The Oath.
Though if it’s planned to come out from Image, they don’t know about it. I wonder who the publisher could be?
The title is also unknown. Well, I mean, they already know it, obviously. It’s just that I don’t have a clue.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017