Mark Waid told us all that the inordinately talented and innovative Marcos Martin was leaving Daredevil.
“Unfortunately, it was something that came up while we were working. He’s doing 4, 5 and 6. When he came on, I don’t think things were firmed up with his next project and now they have. I salute him, and I think it’s going to be great and I want to see him go off and do creator owned stuff. But my heart breaks.”
So what’s he up to?
Well, Bleeding Cool understand that, as well as launching the new Image comic Saga with Fiona Staples, Brian K Vaughan will also have a new series with Marcos Martin, who he worked with on Doctor Strange: The Oath.
Though if it’s planned to come out from Image, they don’t know about it. I wonder who the publisher could be?
The title is also unknown. Well, I mean, they already know it, obviously. It’s just that I don’t have a clue.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who Series 11 Episode 7, “Kerblam” - November 18, 2018
- Doctor Who Season 11 Episode 8: Alan Cummings Comes to “The Witchfinders” - November 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 18th November 2018 – ‘Hard To Sell What We Do Not Get’ - November 18, 2018
- Penultimate Issue of Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill’s Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press’ February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018
- AfterShock Comics Launches Stronghold. Oberon and a Hit Lunch Special in February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018