Mark Waid told us all that the inordinately talented and innovative Marcos Martin was leaving Daredevil.
“Unfortunately, it was something that came up while we were working. He’s doing 4, 5 and 6. When he came on, I don’t think things were firmed up with his next project and now they have. I salute him, and I think it’s going to be great and I want to see him go off and do creator owned stuff. But my heart breaks.”
So what’s he up to?
Well, Bleeding Cool understand that, as well as launching the new Image comic Saga with Fiona Staples, Brian K Vaughan will also have a new series with Marcos Martin, who he worked with on Doctor Strange: The Oath.
Though if it’s planned to come out from Image, they don’t know about it. I wonder who the publisher could be?
The title is also unknown. Well, I mean, they already know it, obviously. It’s just that I don’t have a clue.
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017